Spaghetti Aglio Olio & Peperoncino made with extra virgin olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes!the best part? It is ready in only 10 minutes!
Along with Arrabbiata Penne, this recipe is simple and quick to make when nothing is available in the kitchen, if not some herbs. A perfect save meal with only four ingredients: pasta, oil, garlic and chilli pepper!
Aglio Olio & Peperoncino is prepared in a few minutes! It is a classic recipe always appreciated by everyone. It is ideal to prepare when you have unexpected guests or when you don’t feel like cooking, but don’t want to give up a tasty dish, full of quality ingredients.
Aglio Olio & Peperoncino
- 350 g Spaghetti
- 5 garlic cloves/ 2 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- fresh/dried parsley to garnish
- Peel the garlic cloves, mash them slightly. Fill a pot with water, bring to a boil, salt and add the spaghetti. In a pan add the oil, mashed garlic and fry on a low heat. The oil must not burn and the garlic must become a beautiful amber colour.
- When the garlic is ready, turn off the heat and add the red chilli flakes. Drain the spaghetti, keeping a little bit cooking water. Add the spaghetti and the cooking water to the pan and toss with the sauce. Sprinkle the spaghetti with the chopped parsley and serve.