This easy Creamy Alfredo Gnocchi recipe is ready in under 15 minutes with just one pot. Perfect for busy weeknights!
The best part these Creamy Alfredo Gnocchi is that they’re made in one pan and ready in only 15 minutes!If you love fettuccine Alfredo, then I’m sure you will also like gnocchi with Alfredo sauce.
Love Alfredo sauce? You may also like my Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
HOW TO MAKE ALFREDO SAUCE FOR THE GNOCCHI:
Alfredo sauce is simply a mix of butter, cream, and Parmesan cheese. For this recipe, I saute a clove of garlic in the butter, then add broth, mix herbs, and a bit of rosemary for extra flavor, and then the cream and gnocchi.
You then stir in the Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper and a sprinkle of fresh parsley. And voila you 15 minutes meal is on the table and ready to be eaten!
If you like this kinda recipe, I have other one pan gnocchi recipes and they’re just so delicious:
Creamy Alfredo Gnocchi
- 450 g uncooked gnocchi
- 240 g heavy/whipping cream
- 120 g chicken or vegetable broth
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- ½ tsp rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley to garnish
- Add the butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Once melted, add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds. Stir in the broth, rosemary and mixed herbs. Add the gnocchi and cream to the pan.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes. Stir the Parmesan cheese in. Let it cook for a few more minutes until the sauce thickens and the gnocchi is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve immediately.