Stracciatella ice cream a vanilla flavoured ice cream with fine bits of chocolate throughout, which results in a smooth texture with just the slightest crunch in every bite.
For this recipe you won’t need any fancy equipment, in fact, this ice cream recipe doesn’t require any ice cream maker. This ice cream is simple to make and absolutely delicious! Based on whipping cream and made using only fresh ingredients, it doesn’t contain any artificial sweeteners and flavors!
RECIPE’S TIPS AND NOTES
- Make sure the condensed milk is cold before mixing it with the cream.
- Gently fold the cream in the condensed milk mixture, until there is no whipped cream lumps but do not over mix, otherwise the cream will wilt.
- Use a grater to obtain small chocolate flakes.
- 500 gr whipping cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 400 gr condensed milk
- 100 gr chocolate flakes
- In a medium bowl mix the cold condensed milk with the vanilla extract until combined. Whip the cream with the icing sugar until is stiff and fluffy.
- Fold carefully the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture with a spatula until combined. Freeze for 30 minute.
- Remove from the freezer and gently fold the chocolate flakes. Return to the freezer for at least 6 hours.