Tender crepes slathered with Nutella and stuffed with strawberries.
The secret to make the best french crepes EVER, it’s to get the batter right! Too thin, and the crepes will tear easily when you flip them. Too thick, the batter will be difficult to swirl around the pan. As well as the wrong ratio of ingredients, will make your crepes kind of rubbery rather than soft and tender.
This recipe is lightly sweet with fresh red strawberries and creamy Nutella and a sprinkle of powdered sugar! Literally Nobody can get enough of these French Crepes with Strawberries and Nutella. They are gone in the moment you put them on the table!i can guarantee you that!These classic french crepes are best eaten while they are still warm, but can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for a day or two.
RECIPE’S TIPS AND NOTES
- Make sure that the batter is the right consistency, not too thick, not too thick.
- The batter must not have any lumps, to help you to get rid of the lumps you can use a blender.
- To top these gorgeous triangles off you can use all your favourite toppings! Literally,everything, you can’t go wrong!
French Nutella Crepes With Strawberries
- 625 ml milk
- 240 gr all-purpose flour
- 50 gr granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 56 gr unsalted butter
- ¼ tbs salt
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- Add the milk, flour, sugar, salt, melted and slightly cooled butter, vanilla and eggs to a medium bowl and mix with a whisk until no lumps left (you can also use a hand mixer or a blender).
- Heat an NONSTICK skillet over medium to medium low heat. Place a large tray or platter out. This is where the crepes will be placed once ready. Lift the pan off the heat and immediately pour 1/4 cup crepe batter into the pan. Tilt and swirl the crepe pan in a circular motion to evenly coat the bottom of the pan with batter. Return skillet to the heat
- Repeat until all of the batter has been use. Cook until the crepe is golden brown on bottom (about 1-2 minutes ). use an offset spatula to gently lift the edge of the crepe and flip the crepe to the other side and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from the skillet and place them on the prepared plate/tray.
- Soften the Nutella in the microwave and spread it alongside the bottom half of the crepe. Top with fresh, sliced fruit. Fold crepes in half, and then half again to form triangles. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. You can also add a drizzle of Nutella if desired.