Chicken bacon gnocchi is the ultimate comfort food! Potato gnocchi with crispy bacon, and tender chicken in a creamy garlic sauce.
These tender gnocchi are accompanied by two of the best things in the world: bacon and chicken, bathed in a garlic cream and then sprinkled with cheese! This is one of the best dishes EVER!.
What could be better then creamy, delicious, cheesy sauce with crispy bacon and tender chicken?…Gnocchi is my favourite pasta! It’s pillowy, soft, light, and it melts in your mouth!
RECIPE’S TIPS AND NOTES
- You don’t need to pre-cook the gnocchi, they cook perfectly in the sauce.
- I don’t recommend to use any substitute for the cream or the broth.
If you love this recipe, i think you’ll also love:
Chicken Bacon Gnocchi
- 2 chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces
- 120 g bacon, cut into small pieces
- 240 g heavy/whipping cream
- 118 g chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 450 g uncooked gnocchi
- 45 g grated Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a skillet, over medium heat, fry the bacon until it's crispy. Once the bacon is done, take it out of the pan, and leave about a tablespoon of the bacon fat in the pan. Add the chicken to the pan and cook it for 2-3 minutes, until the chicken turns white on the outside.
- Add the garlic to the pan and stir it. Then add the chicken broth, cream, gnocchi, and bacon back into the pan. Cover the pan and cook for 6 minutes.
- Continue cooking the gnocchi, uncovered, for a few more minutes until the sauce reduces/thickens to your liking. Make sure you stir often. Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and season with salt & pepper. Serve immediately.