These ones are the richest, most decadent homemade brownies you’ll ever try.
These ones are the richest, most decadent homemade brownies you’ll ever try. The best part is that you don’t need a mixer and they’re made in only 1 bowl!
An easy chocolate brownie recipe that’s simple to make and tastes fantastic. It’s everything you want in a brownie – fudgy, dark and chocolatey.
Chocolate brownies couldn’t be easier to make and this recipe is a classic, these brownies are rich and indulgent they taste absolutely amazing.
This is my absolute favourite brownie recipe. They are rich, fudgy in the middle, and made completely from scratch. I bet you have what you need to make them already in your kitchen.
WHAT KIND OF CHOCOLATE IS THE BEST FOR BROWNIES?
There are two types of chocolate – semisweet chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate – that are melted with the butter to form the base of this recipe. I find it gives the perfect balance of chocolate flavor without tasting too bitter or intense.
Best Chocolate Brownies
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 227 g unsalted butter
- 319 g granulated sugar
- 128 g all-purpose flour
- 3 egg at room temperature
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and line with parchment paper so that it covers all four sides of the pan. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium high heat. Remove the butter from the heat and pour into a medium heat safe bowl and stir in the chocolate, cocoa powder and vanilla. Continue to stir until chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is shiny.
- Set aside to cool for 8-10 minutes. In a medium bowl beat together the eggs and sugar on medium speed until light and creamy. Once the chocolate and butter is slightly cooled, stream it into the mixer while continue to beat the eggs and sugar on medium speed until combined.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and add the flour. Stir with a wooden spoon or spatula, gently folding the flour into the chocolate mixture. Do not over mix. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with an offset spatula. Bake on the centre rack of the oven for 45 minutes.